WE ARE BACK TO REGULAR HOURS AND FULL SERVICES, AND ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES!!
We are beyond excited by this and look forward to welcoming you back into our office for care.
It is important to us that we ensure you are safe and protected from any risk associated with acquiring this virus. To that end, we want to review with you the safety and sanitary standards we have adopted at our clinic as well as the changes in process for each patient.
- If you are not feeling well, you are required to let us know in advance of your appointment.
- To manage the ebb and flow of people in and out of the clinic we ask that you not arrive more than 5 minutes earlier than your appointment time. This will give you enough time to complete the required co-vid screening questions, as well as complete mandatory hand sanitizing (either soap and water or hand sanitizer that we provide) before your appointment. If you are running late, please call prior to entering the clinic so that we can determine how best to fit you into the schedule.
- The sanitization protocol will limit our flexibility and ability to accommodate last minute scheduling but we will do our best to do so. It will help us if you can schedule your visits in advance and keep that schedule.
- If you require a driver for your appointment we ask that they remain in the vehicle if at all possible. Also, if able, do not bring in minors to the waiting room unless they also have an appointment scheduled. This contributes to the successful management of physical distancing.
- We ask you to not bring extra items into the clinic if possible. Ex: jackets, bags etc.
- When you enter the vestibule of the clinic you will complete the covid screening questions posted on the wall before entering the clinic.
- Be assured that all surfaces that will be touched by human hands are scrubbed down with government approved disinfectant before and after each shift and before and after each patient. This includes door handles, chairs, reception desk, point of sale terminal, adjusting tables, testing and diagnostic equipment, restroom taps, light switches to name the most common ones. We have checklists to ensure that we do not miss a thing.
- Our doctors are following proper hand hygiene before and after every patient and our staff is doing the same on an ongoing basis throughout every shift.
- Our doctors will be wearing disposable surgical masks as per requirements of their regulatory body. If you are more comfortable wearing a mask, please feel free to bring one to your appointment.
- Safe physical distancing protocols will be in place between patients, and we are booking patients in such a way to ensure this is successful. We are fortunate to have a large waiting room and separate adjusting rooms. However please glance in before you enter and if you notice possible congestion please wait outside until it clears.
You and your family’s health are our primary concern. A properly functioning spine and nervous system is key to regaining and maintaining good health. At BCC we are more committed than ever to providing care to you and your family.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please call the office to get your appointment scheduled, and feel free to call or email with any questions.
Dr. Patrick Kirkham
Dr. Jamie Khoury
Dr. Ken Dick
And the entire team at Britannia Chiropractic