Relax With a Massage Today!
At Britannia Chiropractic Clinic, our outstanding massage team is here to help. Schedule an appointment today.
If you are new to our office, take advantage of our New Patient Special Offer today!
MASSAGE THERAPY OTTAWA ON
Britannia Chiropractic Clinic
The practice of massage therapy in Ottawa ON is the assessment and manipulation of the soft tissue and joints of the body, done with a knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the structures, applied through hands-on techniques for therapeutic results. The effects of massage therapy reach beyond that of just relaxation. Decreasing tension does help the body to do its work more effectively.
WELCOME TO BRITANNIA CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC
Our clinic is located in West Ottawa at 1315 Richmond Road, Suite 11. We are across the street from Lincoln Fields Mall and conveniently located near the 417. We’re easily accessible from nearby suburbs including Westboro, Barrhaven, Nepean, and Kanata. There is plenty of free parking directly in front of the clinic and we are wheelchair accessible.
MASSAGE THERAPY MAY HELP
Massage influences the body as a whole with the following physiological effects:
- Increases circulation throughout the body thus enabling better delivery of oxygen and nutrients to muscles and cells and removal of waste materials
- Improves circulation within the muscles and stimulates healthy separation and realignment of injured fibres
- Helps to decrease pain and inflammation
- Gentle stretching to muscles and connective tissues that surround and support the body
- Helps to loosen contracted muscles and stimulate weak muscles to help balance the body
- Increases mobility in joints
- Affects internal organs through direct or indirect stimulation of the nerves supplying the organ
Therapeutic massage is a natural healing tool and helps tune the body by using the body’s own processes.
- Relief of chronic stress/tension improved circulation pain relief
- Lymphatic drainage of neck, jaw, and back pain chronic fatigue
- Fibromyalgia tendonitis bursitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome pregnancy discomforts muscle spasms Sprains/strains osteoarthritis sciatica
- Thoracic outlet syndrome rheumatoid arthritis whiplash
TYPES OF MASSAGE
You don't have to live in pain. We are here to help you get your life back.